Club membership includes the use of the Sauna, Steam Room, Pool, Jacuzzi and Gym.
You can download an application form by clicking the link under the Spa & Fitness links on this page.
Spa treatments and therapies are available at an additional charge and pre-booking is recommended.
Health & Fitness Membership Subscriptions
- Single: £540.00
- Joint: £810.00
- Golf Member: £300.00
- Golf Member Spouse: £300.00
6 Month Membership
- Single: £330.00
- Joint: £495.00
3 Month Membership
- Single: £180.00
- Joint: £270.00
NO JOINING FEES. All prices inclusive of VAT at 20%
Membership is not inclusive of a gym induction. Before using our gym and fitness centre facilities we highly recommend all new members to complete an induction session. Induction session may be booked with Reception and our trained staff will provide knowledge and training on our equipment. However, we understand that some experienced gym users many not require this training.
If you would like an induction please log your request with Reception and a member of our team will contact you to schedule a time. Unfortunately you will not be able to use the facilities until this has been completed. However, if you do not require an induction and want to start your workout immediately, please complete the gym induction training waiver which can be obtained from Reception or attached to the downloadable membership form.
Gym inductions are charged at £10.00 per person and will take roughly 30 minutes to complete.
- All users must sign in before any use of the Health & Fitness facilities
- Please ensure appropriate swim wear is worn at all times
- Please ensure appropriate swimwear is worn at all times
- Please shower on entering the pool, especially before and after using the sauna or steam room, and always shower immediately before using the spa pool
- Smoking is prohibited
- Please leave bags and outdoor clothing in the lockers provided
- Do not enter the pool whilst under the influence of alcohol or after a heavy meal
- A poolside reception telephone is provided in case of an emergency
- Diving is not permitted
- No photography on poolside (including mobile phones)
- All users must sign in before using the gym
- Please do not bring mobile phones into the gym
- Please wipe down each piece of equipment after use
- Please ensure correct gym attire is worn at all times
- When using resistance weights please allow others to use the machine between sets
- Please replace all weights and equipment after use
- Please do not bring food into the gym or studio
- During peak times please limit your time on cardio vascular equipment to 20 minutes
- All bags and outdoor clothing must be placed in lockers provided
- Please report any issues to a member of staff
On occasions or at certain times the Pool or Leisure Club may be closed for general maintenance.
We do not provide constant supervision of any of the Leisure Club facilities.
In accordance with Health & Safety guidance we require all users to declare any known medical conditions or disability that may compromise their safety whilst using the facility.
We may request written medical consent in line with this requirement before allowing entry and may still refuse custom if it is believed to be in the interests of safety. Any costs incurred in obtaining written medical consent will not be the responsibility of the Dudsbury Golf Club, Hotel & Spa.
We reserve the right to refuse custom without reason.
Children under the age of 16 years are permitted to use the pool only during children’s times;
- 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm (7 days a week) and
- 8.00 am to 9.00 am on Saturdays and Sundays
Children must not use the Sauna, Steam and Jacuzzi facilities and must be supervised by someone over 18.
Membership Subject to Terms & Conditions
The management reserve the right to refuse membership of the club without any reason given. Membership may also be terminated if the clubs rules and regulations are breached by a member.
Our staff at Dudsbury Golf Club, Hotel and Spa will be happy to answer any questions you have about the facilities.