Dudsbury Golf Club, Hotel and Spa
Business update during covid-19 pandemic
Following on from the Prime Minister’s announcement our Golf Course and driving range are open, 7 days a week. The gates are open from 7:30 – 20:30. Booking a tee time in advance is essential.
From 12th April 2021:
- We will be trialing al fresco dining on Spikes Bistro terrace outdoor area in line with government advice. Our lunch service will be available 7 days per week from 12:00 – 16:00, offering a condensed version of our menu and still featuring our all-time favourites; including a Sunday roast. Enjoy a nice cold draught beer, with picturesque views, whilst our waiting team serve you at the table!
- Although our lunch service begins at 12:00, you can still enjoy a coffee on the terrace served from Lens Den halfway hut from 8:00 daily. Also available from the hut are slices of cake, savoury treats and an assortment of snacks and drinks.
- The Spring is just beginning and whilst it can look lovely and warm outside, we politely suggest you to wrap up warm whilst dining al fresco with us.
From 17th May 2021:
- Indoor dining will commence in Spikes Bistro from 07:00 to 20:30 serving breakfast, lunch & dinner. Rule of 6 or two households apply, booking in advance essential.
- Spa reopens for leisure members, treatments & spa days Thursdays – Saturdays. Booking in advance is essential with our Spa Therapists. Please note; swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and gym are not available for use for hotel residents at this time.
- Hotel reopens for leisure and corporate stays. To book contact our reservations department.
Further information is available at https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
We would like to extend our sincere thanks to you for your continued support and understanding. We will endeavour to keep you informed of our position.
We are continually following government guidelines with relation to the coronavirus pandemic. For the latest information for the various areas of our business and our covid safe procedures, please follow the links below: